What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391284185.301728.jpg

Hate to sound like a newbie, but I'm using my wort chiller for the first time and in 10 minutes it went from 215 to 115. I'm in love.

Kensucky. I remember when Kemba made that epic run against both Kensucky and Mizzou on the road to the NCAA Championship! HUSKIES,

I'm torn about getting one. I've seen stainless steel models. Why does everyone use copper?

EDIT: with my ground water, I can nearly do that in a water tub in the spring through the fall. Problem is getting an outside water source when it's 20 degrees out.

These two don't mix. One has got to go away.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391285923.520109.jpg

Not at all. His pic just reminded me to take it off of my hip and out it in the safe.

More beer on-deck.

I have a friend coming all the way from Norwalk right now for some fresh Gandhi. Fiends. Ha ha

The second half of the Cigar City RIS (damn is this good) and now watching Sparty v Hoyas.

Light lunch + snow shoveling + 11% ABV = decent buzz off 1/2 a bomber.

The second half of the Cigar City RIS (damn is this good) and now watching Sparty v Hoyas.

Light lunch + snow shoveling + 11% ABV = decent buzz off 1/2 a bomber.

I normally skip lunch every day for that very reason.

Cracking into your Super Bowl beer early Nuke??? Lol

This isn't Super Bowl beer. I've got a literal $hit whack (it's a technical term, look it up) of homebrew here so I had no need to get more just for the Super Bowl. This is for enjoying as fresh as possible, though I suspect with my veritable bevy of beer selections tonight I will have plenty left over for the Super Bowl.

I'm saving my Supernaut and Gandhi for the game. I may not wake up on Monday.

I am giving my buddy the last two cans I have of Gandhi. He's almost here.

I want to try a Ghandi Bot. I've never had a Heady Topper, Pliny or Ghandi. I feel like a "hop head light" without any of those under the belt.

Is that a 40 or do you have tiny hands? Haha.

Drinking some Ellicotville brewery chocolate cherry bomb stout after finishing moving two pods worth of stuff into swmbo's brother's house while she's out getting a massage. How did I get screwed on this deal? I had to bring my own good beer too!

Haha, I thought the same thing after I took that pic. Let's try again.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391288480.279547.jpg

I want to try a Ghandi Bot. I've never had a Heady Topper, Pliny or Ghandi. I feel like a "hop head light" without any of those under the belt.

You're not missing much with Pliny. Heady Topper is awesome. I've never had Ghandi either. Abrasive is another one that's great. And Uinta Hop Nosh has become a favorite of mine as well. Alright, time to go grab another hop bomb. :D

Sent from the pit of despair...

You're not missing much with Pliny. Heady Topper is awesome. I've never had Ghandi either. Abrasive is another one that's great. And Uinta Hop Nosh has become a favorite of mine as well. Alright, time to go grab another hop bomb. :D

Sent from the pit of despair...

I have one Hopslam left. Think it will die tonight. Hope that small town store has more. I don't know why I want it...I can get Two Hearted any day of the week, and I think it's a better beer, but the thought that I can't get slam again until next winter makes me want it. I think Bell is a marketing genius.

Back