New Brewer from Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sr99awj

Reaction score
Just found this site. Looks very promising for as a place to learn and expand my limited brewing knowledge and experience. Interested in learning what I can and potentially meeting some like minded brewers in the Maryland area. If you are interested, give me a shout.

Where in MD are you? We have a pretty healthy community of MD/DC/DE/PA crew that meet somewhat regularly and brew in Joppa (just North of Baltimore on I-95).

Very nice. I am from Indianapolis now, but I was born and raised in Baltimore (Linthicum area). I am here in stealth mode trying to get our Colts back... dont tell.

Well I've committed the cardinal sin of homebrewing, carboys are empty and I just finished off my only keg. So I'm looking at making an ale ASAP.

Just found this site. Looks very promising for as a place to learn and expand my limited brewing knowledge and experience. Interested in learning what I can and potentially meeting some like minded brewers in the Maryland area. If you are interested, give me a shout.

Also new to brewing. Very interested in learning and potentially meeting as well. From the Cecil County area.
Just started with the Mr. Beer kit. It's currently fermenting and house about another 1.5 weeks in the fermentation stage. Very interested in brewing with some experienced brewers to learn tips, tricks, and knowledge.

new brewer (brewing couple actually :mug:) here in MD

HBT has been a great resource for us and finally decided to join as we're looking to become more involved with this fantastic hobby

just did an all grain of a pumpkin saison I'm testing before do it again for next fall - 3.5 weeks primary and now 9 days so far in the bottle. Pretty new to brewing and of course, first pumpkin brew so I have a lot of info to put out there of my experience if anyone is interested. Also, have some thoughts on making candi sugar while incorporating other flavors into the sugar that has a great flavor/aroma change on your brews - ie - I made a pumpkin candi sugar that worked perfectly (so far I think) for this

Welcome! Where in MD you at? Tried to get my wife into brewing but she never had an interest. I've been out of brewing since my kegerator crapped itself and I haven't had a place to chill my brews. Gonna get a new one soon.

Back