Hello My Name is V and I don't drink Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virus692

Reaction score
Hi All...

I am here to learn about brewing meads and ciders I never touch beer...

I would like to start by asking a Noob sounding Question... Think about it before answering... LOL :D

How Many People Use Dihydrogen Monoxide When Brewing?

I Also Have been lerking for about a month. My SWMBO Purple showed me the site...
I am Still learning A lot waiting for the local temp to be warm enough to start my little Mr.Beer Hard Cider Kit.

Thank you for this wonderful site.

Let the Flogging Begin

Trolling??

Nope I like asking people about it it gets them thinking... I am a little odd.

I really like mead and being that you can not buy good mead around where I live I plan to brew some. SWMBO found this site and showed me the great info... I just wanna see how many people get the joke...
I am a Member of the DHMO(Dihydrogen Monoxide) Fan Club.

I figure this place has a goos sense of humor. :ban:

Yeah we've played the Dihydrogen monoxide hoax game on here already...Not a great first start...hate's beer and that old chestnut....geez, we'll let anyone in here...:D

Welcome Anyway, I guess..The cider forum is through that door on the left.

:mug:

Yeah we've played the Dihydrogen monoxide hoax game on here already...Not a great first start...hate's beer and that old chestnut....geez, we'll let anyone in here...:D

Welcome Anyway, I guess..The cider forum is through that door on the left.

You didnt even post a picture of the sign on the door for him, I use to think you were so helpful.

images.jpg

While The Humor Might be dry the Forum is far from it...
thats what I like here...

BTW

Gimme that Old time Brew Any Day
I am here for the mead :)

I made a batch of mead 10 years ago. I fermented it for a whole year on top of the oil burner. Came out like a dry champagne, it was delicious.

I hear people die if they get that dihydrogen monoxide in their lungs!!

That's what my grandma the retired nurse would say. "That s**t'll kill ya!!"
Greastest compliment I got regarding my beer when I gave it to my (non beer drinking mother) "Wow! Your grandmother would be impressed."

Back