E/SE Nebraska Group Buy June/July 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tre can you update the order on this for me. I can't edit it on my phone and can't open it on my work computer.

Got it.

We're over 1k pounds now! Still only a half pallet though. We'll let 'em keep trickling in.

Just checking in. Would love to get this order rolling soon. Post items here, email me, or update your orders if possible.

I agree. I am brewing for a friends wedding and i need to get rolling. I forwarded this on to a local homebrew group. Hopefullywe get a few more orders

I will bring it up at German American Society Homebrew Club on Wednesday, hopefully they have a lot of needs.

Awkward silence......

I think everyone is enjoying their summer and brewing less. It's been hot too, can't blame them, then when it's nice, you gotta take advantage of the weather and go have fun!

I'll ask a buddy of mine if he's interested, since he doesn't get on HBT. Maybe we can finish this up by July? :mug:

My order is up to 995lbs. I hope the minivan can take it:confused: How close are we?

I believe i am splitting Munich, white wheat, and carapils with you and I'm not sure about the Vienna. I have half a bag of each of them on my sheet. You can sure split it with me if its not already taken.

I believe i am splitting Munich, white wheat, and carapils with you and I'm not sure about the Vienna. I have half a bag of each of them on my sheet. You can sure split it with me if its not already taken.

Looking at the sheets it seems you are splitting all four with DPatrickV. You are the only ones with half bags, that I can tell.

Looks like we've made the mark! 2000lbs. was the goal and we seem to be there. I'll confirm everything once I talk to the wholesaler and get the quote.

Any last minute orders, speak now!

I am looking at maybe a few or so split of caramel 20/40/60 if anyone is interested. If not no biggie. 50 pounds is a lot of specialty grains.

Anyone in omaha interested in a half bag split of Best Lt. Munich? Not super important if not done by the time we place the order.

I'll take that split BSDrews.
Anybody else trying to do a split still?

Ok, Mr. Mendick, I am guessing you are Tom on the sheet? Ill go ahead and add half a bag to each of our orders.
Edit: Tom, would you like to also split my bag of Vienna? Not sure that I need a full bag.

I updated mine, weights were right, costs didn't reflect the change in bag reduction. Also cleaned up the fruit portion but not sure if anyone was actually buying any. Thanks again for putting this all together Tre!

I'm placing a request for quote with the wholesaler to make sure we're not over one pallet for shipping purposes. There's a remote chance we'll need to drop a few bags, but I'll let you know. Otherwise we'd need to accumulate another 30 bags or so for the shipping to get back down to a decent per/lb. price. We had several last-minute additions, which is fine, just want to make sure we're getting the best price. I dropped my grain in order to help.

I'm placing a request for quote with the wholesaler to make sure we're not over one pallet for shipping purposes. There's a remote chance we'll need to drop a few bags, but I'll let you know. Otherwise we'd need to accumulate another 30 bags or so for the shipping to get back down to a decent per/lb. price. We had several last-minute additions, which is fine, just want to make sure we're getting the best price. I dropped my grain in order to help.

If we need to drop some let me know and I will drop a few of mine. I'm not hurting for grain by any means.

I know mine was one of the last minute additions, if it bumps us up on a pallet I can drop it, no problem at all.

we need to drop a few. SFGoat if you don't need some of the grain and can wait until Winter, let me know. Alex (Stovetop) has a buddy who probably needs the grain, I'm guessing, but if we're still over we'll re-assess.

we need to drop a few. SFGoat if you don't need some of the grain and can wait until Winter, let me know. Alex (Stovetop) has a buddy who probably needs the grain, I'm guessing, but if we're still over we'll re-assess.

I dropped 2 bags if you need to drop more let me know. I think you specified two bags in your email so thats what I went with. Are the fruit purees a problem as well? Or are those ok?

I dropped 2 bags if you need to drop more let me know. I think you specified two bags in your email so thats what I went with. Are the fruit purees a problem as well? Or are those ok?

I *think* we're good. Waiting for confirmation. They said 42 bags was max but they could toss puree and hops on the top. We're at 41 bags plus puree and hops now. Will let everyone know.

Thanks for setting things up again Tre. I'm all paid up and looking forward to some new recipes!

Back