Greetings from Saint Paul!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lagerheaded

Reaction score
In my youth I brewed with my roommate, Steve. That was many, many, many years ago. I've wanted to brew since, but. . . the time, the equipment, the space in the house, the wife. . .etc. Steve is no longer with us (No. . .I didn't get his brewing equipment) and for several reasons, I took the leap to get back in to home brewing. Leading up to my first brew I realized two things. #1 Steve was the one who knew what he was doing and #2 Its nice to have a place like this to get information.
With advice from this forum and my local home brew shop have an apple cider and a kolsch going right now. I'm building a Son of Fermentation type lager cabinet this afternoon and will be constructing a mash tun within the month.
I serve in the Navy Reserve, I have a two year old daughter who is VERY interested in those buckets bubbling in the basement and baby #2 on the way (so the brew is all mine!. . .for now).

Cheers!
Let's make some brew!
:mug:

Greetings and welcome to (or back to) the creative side of life. I have family in the Twin Cities area..... hopiong togetmy son-in-law who lives there interested in homebrewing.

Back