What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This,

IMG_4903.jpg

Second pour. Need to call it a night after this...up early tomorrow and back to the NC State Fair...some fried things on sticks I missed Thursday. And roasted corn, and fudge. Did I mention Elephant Ears? (Fried dough).

DSC05960.jpg

BK needs some Macallan 25. Way better than Cantillon.

Exactly what I expected out of you knuckle heads. Nice work; you didn't let me down.

You'll be happy to hear that our boys pulled off a 2-1 victory, clinching 1st in Eastern Conference!

Now I need another beer

Major, major turnaround from last season, that's for sure. Caps win tonight, United wins tonight, almost makes up for the hiding (as my boss insisted on rubbing in my face all afternoon) that Spurs took this morning. Hah.

And for once these clowns are taking the piss out of someone other than me. ;)

Drinking my English IPA.

Popping my old chub cherry, after seeing all of you post these I had to try it. I have to say I love it. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413692630.809159.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Moving on to some lagunitas ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413694310.079105.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

One last dumb blonde before bed. I can't believe I'm shipping out two of those 20 year old Bad Frogs next week. I didn't think that posting about them would generate a trade interest.

You're up late.

That cantillon I had tonight was life-changing. So suck it

;)

Sorry, dude. Nevermind anything I said last night. I was pretty bent. Just realized I posted some stuff in the wrong thread last night (a barbecue thread, at that). Haven't been that hammered in a long time.

Coff. Slight headache.

Brew day.

Met two ladies from Cary, NC last night at dinner. They work for a kitchen shop called Whisk.

Coffee for now.

Coffee. My children need to go back to bed or my inner grouch is going to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Brew day.

Met two ladies from Cary, NC last night at dinner. They work for a kitchen shop called Whisk.

Coffee for now.

Business or pleasure for them? I have shopped there...it's like a locally owned Williams-Sonoma kind of store. But it's well done...not on the cheap, like a lot of local, nin-chain businesses. They do regular cooking classes there, too. (I haven't sat in on one yet, but I may sometime in the future, for fun.)
http://www.whiskcarolina.com

Coffee...while trying to wake my sleeping tiger daughter and hibernating bear cub son, so we can go to the NC State Fair. Beautiful Fall day here...will likely get very crowded by 1 pm. Need to get going!

More coffee.
It's amazing how much more productive I am after not partaking in sloppy Saturday. Plus the parents are in town and aren't down with me getting ridiculously hammered.

Brew day.

Coffee for now.

Sparked a memory. I went to Cary, NC every 2 weeks for a year on a work project. Nice place.

Coffee.

cutting up pumpkin for some kinda beer. I've read both to roast covered and uncovered. anyone have a preference? is it that much of a difference?

How about bake covered to cook and then finish under the Broiler uncovered for a few moments? Never cooked a pumpkin before so, there's that.

thanks! I think I'm gonna add some crystal rye and mash high. still not sure what I'm brewing yet. hahahaa!:rockin:

Still on coffee.

+1 on uncovered pumpkin roasting. Covering it would make it steam, rather than roast. And a little black on the edges is fine. And let me just say, a good Scottish Ale recipe would make a great base! *wink*

Excuse the crappy photography....

DSC05964.JPG

Coffee and shake. Time for a walk so my dog stops looking at me with disappointing eyes.

Back