Best Mini fridge, other than the sanyo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDbrews

Reaction score
:mug:I am starting to buy the parts for my kegging system/kegerator and am wondering what models other than the sanyo, that seems to be the onlyy fridge people ever recomend, of mini fridges work best, i want to be able to fit two kegs and the #5 co2 tank inside. thank you very much and im excited to start kegging!!:D

I am using a 4.2 cubic foot Danby designer series fridge. It holds two Cornies, a 5 lb tank and regulator. I like it because there is no mods needed except the door. Thre is no freezer to contend with. The door shelving unit comes out easily and I put in a sheet of plastic from a signmaking company - cut to size. It does not hold as consistent a temp as some of the other fridges but there are plenty of threads here to show how to correct this- I have not nothered yet as I have not encountered serious problems. I have not installed a tower yet (still using cobra taps) but again there is plenty of info available as to how to do this

thanks that is the exact information i was loking for

I am using a 4.2 cubic foot Danby designer series fridge. It holds two Cornies, a 5 lb tank and regulator. I like it because there is no mods needed except the door. Thre is no freezer to contend with. The door shelving unit comes out easily and I put in a sheet of plastic from a signmaking company - cut to size. It does not hold as consistent a temp as some of the other fridges but there are plenty of threads here to show how to correct this- I have not nothered yet as I have not encountered serious problems. I have not installed a tower yet (still using cobra taps) but again there is plenty of info available as to how to do this
. Do you know if this fridge will hold 1. 15.5gal keg?

Back