What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaning someone cans out of the fridge.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413148392.860876.jpg

I recognize that background. Love that place!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The only upside to having to stay down here over the weekend for work. Quick trip out to Jester King! The rainy weather must have kept some people away. No lines, super chill today.

How is that? I just got one yesterday and had never hard of it before. Very excited to try it.

It's good. Very mild sour, seems more bitter than most of their others, honey flavor comes through. Not my personal favorite from them, but you should enjoy it.

Overheard two big biker dudes who just rolled up:
"What do you normally drink? IPAs?"
"No, like bud Light, miller lite, you know..."

You might have a tough time here buddy...

When im pouring for a local brewery i hear that crap every time. A lady last week pissed me off. Oh well..

Having this while cold brewing some coffee.

1413149101528.jpg

Marris otter el dorado smash with a side of chill haze ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413150979.391871.jpg

--------------------------------------

Where do you place your probe?

Whatd she say?

It was the breweries oktoberfest party. So you had to get a ticket (more costly) and you get a nice mug and beer. This woman came up and ask do we have anything like micholob ultra aka water. So the only thing that might came close is their pils. So i gave her the pils and so took one sip and said " yuck.. i wasted $20 bucks" in front of me. Listen lady if you do not like craft beer. Why the hell did you come to ones oktoberfest party. Freaking ignorant morons

My Nelson pale ale. Lazy Sunday. Waiting for the Giants game to start. Even year bitches!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413152162.881523.jpg

Let's see started the brewday off bright and early for the buffalo sees clone with pumpkin and spices, so had a lagunitas cappachino stout for breakfast, then my RIS, then my Pliny in the dark, had a buddy watching the brew day so we split all them lol, then I sampled the gravity sample of the pumpkin stout and it was killer
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413152291.065400.jpg

Back