Blichmann

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caguama

Reaction score
hi

I live in Mexico and have been brewing for around a year, not much.

Home brewing is not so popular down hear yet it will come around. My piers are quite happy with the results of my brewing of course, in fact my sister who owns a little bar wants me to start brewing beer for her to sell.

I have an opportunity to buy four 34 gallon conical blichman fermentors to start this project. I wanted to hear a opinions on how this equipment would execute year round making ales.

Any comments are appreciated before I make this investment.

Thanks, Caguama.

I would think that they would work well in a 1 bbl brewhouse. What system are you going to be using to brew for your sisters little bar?

hi yes this are the systems I am using for my sisters beer.
What do you mean by bbl brewhouse.

Thanks, Andrew.

One barrel (unit of measure used in breweries, aka bbl) is 31 US gallons.

I think Blichmann is a quality product and you'll be very happy with it.

I don't know how things work in Mexico, but have you checked into the legality of this?

great help, thanks.

There will be not much problem with the legality, as long as it is a small operation. If things go well, then we will look it up.

What price do you think is fair for four 42 gallon fermentors, two 30 gallon pots (they are blichmann and have been used for 4 years and are in fairly good conditions). Also two burners.

Thanks, ANdrew.

Back