• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7# of Apollo pellets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 57668

Reaction score
00All are vacuum sealed and have been frozen since arrival. All are in 1# increments and will not be split up any smaller than that. Got these at a great deal a few months back, and I can't use all of it and would hate for it to go to waste.

1# = $10 + shipping.

Will post pics when I get home.

sgwKJl.jpg

EDIT: Ok folks, forgot to mention, these are not 2011 crop! I believe these are from the 2010 crop, but can't remember currently. Will update ASAP. I will say that after using several pounds of these hops, they have an excellent aroma and flavor, didn't notice any reduced AA potency. I primarily use them in my house DIPA, so a decrease in AA potency would be difficult to perceive.

List of Dibs in order of post:

1. 1# - SacDan PAYMENT RECEIVED SHIPPED
2. 1# - MikeySab PAYMENT RECEIVED
3. 1# - DCHokie PAYMENT RECEIVED
4. 1# - Jcojr72 PAYMENT RECEIVED
5. 2# - Henrythe9th PAYMENT RECEIVED
6. 1# - Midfielder5 PAYMENT RECEIVED
7. 1# - Uncleben113 PAYMENT RECEIVED SHIPPED

All payments received as of 1/11/2012. Everything should ship out 1/12/2012.

original post updated with a dibs list in case anyone changes there mind. will PM all interested when time permits.

1# left btw.

All interested parties have been PM'd and pictures of the hops have been posted.

Is the package on the way? Just asking because I got a bunch of emails saying it was sent, then it was cancelled, then sent again. Just curious, not trying to rush you.

Based on the shipping email I got, it looks like mine is on the way, or at least 'in process' by USPS.

Thanks openthewell!

Uncle, you lucky bastard. Living on the same coast as the OP and all. I hate USPS's tracking info. It's always late, and they don't give you a date to expect delivery.

Haven't used any of mine yet, but I'm going to use them as the backbone for a big west-coast style red

Usage:*Bittering*(but has some great aroma characteristics)
Description: It's like Centennial, Columbus and Amarillo had a baby (and peed on it).
Emphasis is on Orange with resiny and spicy notes
Typical Beer Styles:*Big Hoppy*Ales*

Back