Beer. On the Clock.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Okay, so, it's just SNPA, but still...it's friday, it's 4:00, and the fridge here at the firm is stocked. I do believe it's about that time.

:mug:

i can't drink at werk or even lunch :( i have to drive forklift

i have had one at lunch a few times, and just made my guys do all the forklift work :) but try not to make a habit of it.

I could probubly be drunk as a skunk at work....it's just the hour drive to and from...

I hang out here for 8hrs on fridays and saturdays with barely a call or a customer, get to study/think about brewing though

We may have one or two at lunch.

And then there are those days where you just dont go back to the office.

Silicon Valley was fun for a while, but after the dot boom, the surviving companies really cut back and clamped down. I guess they figured with less competition for IT employees, they didn't have to be nice any more.

But, since I'm sort-of retired & I'm done with the power tools for the day, time for a Schwartzbier!

Hmmm, I have a desk job so drinking is a no go as it would put me to sleep :). But it's nice to have a homebrew when I get home.

Back