What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post-workout water and lots of food.

I'm stylish today.
HORSE.jpg

What's in your hand?

Haters gonna hate. :D

Afternoon Coff at the office. My office window needs some cleaning. I'm in a bad mood today.

Victory beer!! Hb blueberry hefewiezen after finding out that swmbo and I are having a baby!!

Sent from a happy little tree

Congrats!

Get a baby bandolier and the brewing won't have to stop.

Granted, I have never once been willing to put one on with my two boys, but some people do. Worse comes to worse, you hold baby instead of beer while brewing.

Out to dinner and saw someone snap a pic of their drink. What was the first thing that ran through my mind?

Just got these new glasses in - - or "glassware" - - they were created from (evidently) years of research to create the PERFECT glass for enjoying IPAs and other really hoppy brews. The goblet concentrates the hop aroma, the thin glass does not absorb the cold (I know, not a scientifically correct statement) which keeps the brew close to pouring temperature, the ridges and heavy bottom maintain control, and the ample top space allows a proper head to form. Expensive at $10 each, and are they better than the standard thick glass tumblers you get at most brewpubs? Yes on the better, but maybe not at the price.

newglass.jpg

Just got these new glasses in - - or "glassware" - - they were created from (evidently) years of research to create the PERFECT glass for enjoying IPAs and other really hoppy brews. The goblet concentrates the hop aroma, the thin glass does not absorb the cold (I know, not a scientifically correct statement) which keeps the brew close to pouring temperature, the ridges and heavy bottom maintain control, and the ample top space allows a proper head to form. Expensive at $10 each, and are they better than the standard thick glass tumblers you get at most brewpubs? Yes on the better, but maybe not at the price.

I've seen a bunch of people on here with that same glass! I think I'll have to pick one up!!

After you posted that homerrific picture, I just had to.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394060639.150975.jpg

Not sure that glass makes a big difference. That is just my opinion.

I got mine for $5. :p

Back