i'm impatient - bayou burners locally?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivenin

Reaction score
Hey ya'll!

seeing if anyone knows of a place that normally sells the burners by them selves (home depot, lowes, ace etc) . because well, i'm impatient and hate waiting for online shipping :) and it's been a royal pain trying to boil everything on the stove.

TIA! :) :ban:

not sure off hand, I would check those places as well as dicks and gander mountain. maybe go to their website and see if they list their vendors

You could check the big box hardware stores, you not getting your Cabela's until spring. If you some type of large outfitter/sporting good store in you area that is where I would start.

Check your mom and pop grill stores, expect to pay a premium over big box on most. One near me has a 50% markup over what I payed at HD.

I know the lowes here in NY have bayu burners. unfortunately u have buy a turkey frying setup 2 get the burner....but if you are like me i need the 30qt pot for bigger batches anyway. so its a cheap way 2 upgrade. turkey set up here is $65

Back