What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gordon Biersch doesn't make a whole lot of beers that are truly great, but their Winter Bock is my favorite American brewed double bock. Wish I could get it without having to drive to DC. Might have to arrange a trade next month.

I haven't liked most of their beers that I've had, and typically don't go there any more. But I have never had that one. Guess I need to go back.

That was literally my very first non-BMC beer I had 7 years ago and I haven't had it since that fall/winter. I wonder how I would like it now. Might grab one or two if I can find it in singles, just for nostalgia's sake. If not I'm sure it will wind up on tap in a bar or two around here.

I got it in their variety winter pack.

a bunch of us used to go to the Gordon Biersch in Vegas for Reggae night. I used to like their Oktoberfest/Marzen, but that's well over a decade ago.

Found a Belgian Strong (Chimay Blue Clone) I had bottled and hidden from myself over 4 years ago. :tank:

dark.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Plowing trough this 12 pack of meh!!

That's pretty much how all Sam Adams mix packs are. I used to buy the mixed seasonal cases years ago because a couple of the beers would sound good. But I stopped when I got tired of drinking 16 meh or worse beers just for 8 good ones.

As soon as I can roll my big ass off the couch, imma gonna get me a beer. Leaf blowing/vacuuming day. I also went to the market at 1 pm on a Saturday. Big mistake, it's a madhouse of mostly women who are completely unaware of their surroundings.

I may be cranky. :eek:

As soon as I can roll my big ass off the couch, imma gonna get me a beer. Leaf blowing/vacuuming day. I also went to the market at 1 pm on a Saturday. Big mistake, it's a madhouse of mostly women who are completely unaware of their surroundings.

I may be cranky. :eek:

Is it that time? :eek:

NIZZLE said:
Is it that time? :eek:
Careful there buddy, not all bad moods (and never my bad moods) are a result of mother nature. Sometimes **** just happens, even to women. :-/

Bell's Double Cream Stout
Pretty delicious.

Super over processed cell phone pic.
image-3475877679.jpg

Careful there buddy, not all bad moods (and never my bad moods) are a result of mother nature. Sometimes **** just happens, even to women. :-/

Pretty delicious.

Naw I don't fooooooking believe ya just saying :p

I don't always watch football, but when I do, I watch the Bills ROYALLY screw up. Wooooow.

Oh and some pre mountain bike ride coconut water

image-2913394268.jpg

Pretty delicious.

That doesn't look over processed to me. Looks damn good for a cell phone pic, to be honest.

NIZZLE said:
Naw I don't fooooooking believe ya just saying :p
haha butthead. :p
nukebrewer said:
That doesn't look over processed to me. Looks damn good for a cell phone pic, to be honest.
Thanks. It's just an iPhone 4S and the snapseed app.

Remmy said:
This is the first Gandhi I've had since I brewed the clone. Mine smells significantly better than this fresh can. I can't wait to bottle it. Thanksgiving is going to be good. Have to bottle my Gandhi clone and I'll have more than enough beers conditioning for Turkey Day. 157962[/ATTACH

And hypothetically speaking Remmy, what time and driving directions for turkey day please, lol ;)

Dave37 said:
668 neighbor of the beast. Preparing a monstrous guinea feast for a surprise bday party for ma dukes (My mom). Stuffed shells, ravioli, stuffed mushrooms. Eggplant rollatini, Antipasto, meatballs sausage, braciola.

Holy cow man, that sounds awesome! Enjoy

Back