What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new holland monkey king at bagger Dave's now time to get my brew on. Oh that burger was insane:)

Damn I havent been to Bagger Daves in too long!!
Havin a Brewery Vivant Tart Side of the Moon, soooooooo gooood!

ForumRunner_20130323_195813.jpg

My wifes HB orange honey cream ale. while we get ready to brew a dark Chocolate Stout. Lolo try the orange the red cap let me know it taste good as he*$ to me

I used to drink the hell out of Slow Elk.

bad news is they are all gone right now and so is the "cowboy coffee"... i never actually sent any of it out on trades but will try my best to find some now that i know they won't sell it for 2 more years. The slow elk, cowboy coffee are my favorite of the 12oz offerings.. I did send out a couple of the All souls imperial saison 750ml corked on trades and they are hard to find around here now.

http://www.bigskybrew.com/Our Beer

bad news is they are all gone right now and so is the "cowboy coffee"... i never actually sent any of it out on trades but will try my best to find some now that i know they won't sell it for 2 more years. The slow elk, cowboy coffee are my favorite of the 12oz offerings.. I did send out a couple of the All souls imperial saison 750ml corked on trades and they are hard to find around here now.

http://www.bigskybrew.com/Our%20Beer

We got a ton of cowboy coffee hear in Michigan. So who wants to party loud music is good on brew day the neighbors love it:)

ForumRunner_20130323_203435.jpg

ForumRunner_20130323_203454.jpg

Tonight, a bottle of Jester King Das Uberkind and some Firestone DBA.

Also scored another bottle of Unibroue 17 Grande Reserve for the cellar.

I'm digging these Jester King sours. I wasn't as big on Boxer's Revenge, but both of the sour saisons are excellent.

allenH said:
Terrapin Wake-n-Bake. I have one 4-pack left in the closet, seeing how long I can save them. Awesome beer.

That was two beers ago, on draft. Awesome beer, opens up like no other.

Having a few bottles from my first batch of home brew. It is a german ale. I have an Alt in the secondary(2 weeks) for my second batch. The 3rd batch will be a honey cherry wheat ale going into the fermentor next week,
cheers,
ed

HopeBrew said:
That was two beers ago, on draft. Awesome beer, opens up like no other.

Yes, between Founders Breakfast Stout and Wake-n-Bake, it's w-n-b for me. Awesome beer, I wish it was available year round.

HB Vienna-Simcoe Smash IIPA

image-3502587900.jpg

8 months old, time to put her down..... last bottle. Aroma has faded but still tasty. Good by old friend.

image-2395908579.jpg

Sweetwater Happy Ending 2013. This beer is kinda weird, huge c-hop hit up front, followed by coffee/chocolate imperial stout. It says on the label that it's dry hopped, I'm really liking this.

allenH said:
Sweetwater Happy Ending 2013. This beer is kinda weird, huge c-hop hit up front, followed by coffee/chocolate imperial stout. It says on the label that it's dry hopped, I'm really liking this.

I love that beer!! I've been blowing through the local supply lately.

image-1011909342.jpg

Arrogant-ish Bastard Clone. I've been nursing this keg along for 3+months now, the 3oz keg hop really helped make it more drinkable. The co2 has been sitting on 0 since Tuesday, still pouring great.

Just had a stone IPA. It was really good. Anybody know of a clone? My guess is mostly centennial hops.

Back