Taste Buds gone by 70.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-Rider

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hahaha

This is from the review of an well known IPA

"Right at the front, there's a nice orange peel zest, followed by strong notes of honey, caramel, toffee, and woodiness

I only taste a good bitter beer. Sometimes I wonder if my taste buds are dead or these reviewers are smokin' funn stuffs. Same goes when I read the review of cigars.

Hahaha

This is from the review of an well known IPA

"Right at the front, there's a nice orange peel zest, followed by strong notes of honey, caramel, toffee, and woodiness

I only taste a good bitter beer. Sometimes I wonder if my taste buds are dead or these reviewers are smokin' funn stuffs. Same goes when I read the review of cigars.

Have you tried drinking one a little warm. Cold masks all the flavors and when you let your beer get warmer a lot more come out.:rockin:

Im not too old, so I don't think that's my problem. About a year ago it was all ipa's for me. But I started trying to appreciate other styles. More delicate things. Süner kolsch is what started me on this whole adventure. But now I try to focus on other styles and find I'm able to appreciate the finer flavors. Maybe not to the detail of the above reviewer. But whatever

Latest posts

Back