What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the second 12 pk, summer beer especially at under ten bucks a twelver..
20180511_032130.jpeg

Wherever you have to go to get it, it's worth it.

Planned on packing the
The bock is great fresh, and this kolsch is just absolutely killer for the summer+1

Called them and they are out of bock and didn't get the kolsch. I miss that brewery, beautiful old building on the river. Stupid friend took a better job in another state. Their pretzel sticks were amazing, perfect crunchy outside but soft inside and cheese was amazing.

Rev you ever make it out to CB? I think it was a long butt haul out to BFE but a sweet place and pretty solid beer from what I remember

Rev you ever make it out to CB? I think it was a long butt haul out to BFE but a sweet place and pretty solid beer from what I remember

I actually have never been, had some of the beers and were quite nice on par with Saranac and some others! Another cool place I've heard of from my Brothers was climbing bines, meh beer but they have their own hop fields! Timber frame brewery, super cool. Next time I ship to you I'll include some more local goodies

aviary-image-1526078890231.jpeg

@fourfarthing I saw this and purchased it, you turned me onto them and this is fantastic.. Funky nose, tastes like lemonade!

I actually have never been, had some of the beers and were quite nice on par with Saranac and some others! Another cool place I've heard of from my Brothers was climbing bines, meh beer but they have their own hop fields! Timber frame brewery, super cool. Next time I ship to you I'll include some more local goodies

View attachment 569776

@fourfarthing I saw this and purchased it, you turned me onto them and this is fantastic.. Funky nose, tastes like lemonade!

I want to goto there....

Which spartan? I will be in Cadillac up 131 to Petoskey next week

The olesons in Petoskey has it. Just north of town. Also have a nice selection of beer and sometimes blow things out, got a 12pk of double magician for $10!!

Other places to check are scoobys on 31 in Petoskey, just south of downtown and toski sands on 119 headed to harbor, just past Petoskey brewing

Hb Vic Secret IPA
IMG_1526082013.365290.jpg

The olesons in Petoskey has it. Just north of town. Also have a nice selection of beer and sometimes blow things out, got a 12pk of double magician for $10!!

Other places to check are scoobys on 31 in Petoskey, just south of downtown and toski sands on 119 headed to harbor, just past Petoskey brewing

Hb Vic Secret IPA
View attachment 569792

Thank you sir! They are on my list

Latest posts

Back