Opinions please on a beergamble

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrunkleJon

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I am still starting out. No, I am not consistent yet, but I want to start planning this now, so that I can figure out exactly how I am going to go about this when I am happy with my consistency.

What I want to do is essentially take a Chocolate Stout (kit or build my own, whatever I am comfortable brewing when I brave this) and add de-oiled dried peanut butter to it and make a PBC(Peanut Butter Cup) Stout out of it. I am fairly sure that it will be absolutely terrible, but there is the slim potential that it would be delicious and I really, really want to try it.

What do you all think? Am I crazy as hell or just possess the perfect amount of mad scientist to be a good fun home brewer?

Hmmm... Less original than I thought. By a lot. Though, then again I am not terribly surprised. I will look deeper.

Didn't mean to shoot you down. Just thought the thread would be helpful since some folks have experimented with the idea. Good luck!

Naw, no worries. I would rather learn from others past attempts than make the same mistakes all over again. Thanks. I guess I should practice my searches though

Back