What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410214736.637748.jpg

Following an infected Colette, this is just meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

A large bottling sample of this years batch of vanilla pumpkin porter. This recipe is set going forward - should be great in 3-4 weeks. :mug:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410215859.882820.jpg

Now off to a Cub Scout parent advisory meeting...

Mystery beer showed up at my house today. I haven't really taken stock yet but one looks like a commercial variation of apfelwein with honey and cherries? Another is a Belgian Lambic of some sort. These are outside my wheelhouse of beer knowledge.

After a couple hofbrau munich dunkel liters at the bar in the best german restaurant in city of New York on to a little something more representative of 'Murica.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410216868.030483.jpg

It looks like it's ok to drink on Mondays! My citra ipa ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410217121.906335.jpgmade from 2012 hops! Turned out really good!

Keeping up
With the german tradition some
Spaten Oktoberfest at a friends basement bar. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410222580.852311.jpg p.S im hammered but i walked.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410222593.665355.jpg
SA octoberfest, earlier hb kolsch and a couple left hand milk stouts

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

And the bad decisions begin.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410223638.790114.jpg

A dutch german style
Brew? Never knew amstel made a radler. Using this to wash down a double shot of regalia russian vodka.

Mystery beer showed up at my house today. I haven't really taken stock yet but one looks like a commercial variation of apfelwein with honey and cherries? Another is a Belgian Lambic of some sort. These are outside my wheelhouse of beer knowledge.

Are those from last years fantasy league?

Isn't there a thread for these kind of posts?? ;)

Kids bath time waiting on a good beer to chill :D

Edit: in other words, I'm not drinking anything at the moment...

Haha. Well if there is, I'm unaware of it. Figured you fellas wouldn't mind if I drop a pic of my beer in your football thread.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410224161.099681.jpg
But I could be wrong. It's happened before. :D

Doing a little side by side with zombie dust thanks to Patrick!

Mine is cloudy as hell and the carbonation is a bit low, but I did just realize my co2 tank was basically empty and hooked up my spare tank. I'm glad I figured that out today rather than wondering why my beer is flat tomorrow haha

1410225772288.jpg

Back