I Have Lost Control

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Karr

Reaction score
Tonight was a milestone. My second AG batch, a modified version of EdWort's Haus Ale, went into a corny keg nine days ago.

Tonight, some of it was served into a pint glass. Four times, to be exact. Wow! Lightest color I've ever brewed, smoothest flavor, even SWMBO liked it!

I'm not sure I can stop at four!

Kegging rocks!:rockin:

Jim Karr said:
I'm not sure I can stop at four!

Kegging rocks!:rockin:

You can't stop. Don't bother trying!

I've got more bad news for you...soon you'll be buying more kegs. Lots more.

I originally bought 2, naively thinking "I can only fit two in my Sanyo." Now I've got 12 5 gallon kegs and 2 3 gallon. And a dedicated fridge to age them in, along with three Co2 tanks & regulators. Furthermore, there are others in the forum that can put my sad story to shame.

See what you started?!! :mug:

BlindLemonLars said:
You can't stop. Don't bother trying!

I've got more bad news for you...soon you'll be buying more kegs. Lots more.

I originally bought 2, naively thinking "I can only fit two in my Sanyo." Now I've got 12 5 gallon kegs and 2 3 gallon. And a dedicated fridge to age them in, along with three Co2 tanks & regulators. Furthermore, there are others in the forum that can put my sad story to shame.

See what you started?!! :mug:

Not trying to shame anyone.......

10 Pin Locks @ $3.00 each - Priceless
10 Ball Locks @ $3.00 each - Priceless
Dedicated Bottle Fridge - Priceless
4 Forward seal (expandable to 6) Keezer - Priceless
15 Gal. Kegs @ $5.00 each - Priceless

Feeling compelled to expand further - worth it's weight in GOLD.

I am shooting for the dedicated brew shed.

I had an epic battle with my keg of weizenbock yesterday. I was determined to finish it.

The bock won.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch with a partially full glass of Saumur in my hand, which fell on the floor and broke when I fell asleep. I was wrecked, wrecked I tells ya. And I still couldn't finish the keg. I swear that thing is bottomless!!!

Evan! said:
I had an epic battle with my keg of weizenbock yesterday. I was determined to finish it.

The bock won.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch with a partially full glass of Saumur in my hand, which fell on the floor and broke when I fell asleep. I was wrecked, wrecked I tells ya. And I still couldn't finish the keg. I swear that thing is bottomless!!!

You'll get it next time! I have faith in ya:D

ive got 5 and about to get around 13 more soon for $15 a piece. i built my keezer with a 20 cu ft freezer so ive got plenty of room. on top of that, the top looks great and i can fit up to 12 faucets right now

Evan! said:

The bock won.

Sounds like you need some help...I'm willing to risk life and limb to battle the bock with you!!! :cross:

Back