What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost killed the growler, listening to e-40. :fro:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393556186.513993.jpg

5amemyza.jpg

Next and lastly santa fe- irish red in my odell pint glass to celebrate odell finally coming to Texas. Need to buy more from santa fe and can't wait for odell in bottles.

Sent from Patty's pub while playing CharDee MacDennis.

Went to pour a pint of Amarillo PA but the keg kicked. Thankfully there's still Red Rye. There's more APA, but, I'm lazy and don't feel like washing a keg and getting the other from the garage. :eek:

image.jpg

Finishing up Moo - Hoo and eating Cow Pile cookies. Damn, this comes with a large treadmill tax.

My "imperial stout 2nd runnings" saison. Total experiment but it worked pretty well

My "imperial stout 2nd runnings" saison. Total experiment but it worked pretty well

My first bottle of porter for my homebrew club's competition next month. I brewed it on top of my chocolate stout yeast, and it picked up some of the chocolate nibb flavor. This also happened to be my first recipe I built from scratch and to style. I think it's a winner (so does SWMBO); we'll see what the club members think.

Lots of coffee. The Chubs and Ten Fidys go down waaay too smooth. They make the next morning coffee 10.5 times more important.

Back