Greetings from Boston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lundvarr

Reaction score
Just wanted to properly introduce myself. I hail from southern NH but am currently living in Boston. I got my introduction to homebrew in college like many of us with a joint effort with a roommate. Shortly after relying on his knowledge I bought an (infamous) book authored by an Alaskan. Hence began my steep decline into brewing insanity.

Right now I have 30 gallons of a various cysers in secondary. I just made arangments to buy 60lbs of a local wildflower honey of which I plan to ferment some meads and STOUT cysers. God damn do I need lots of bottles. I am seriously thinking of jumping to Cornys for some straight ciders.

So basically I say hi. And if anyone has a good recipe for a hopped mead, I would appreciate it. I am currently doing some research.

Planning on going to the Harpoon St Pattys Day Festival in Boston on Friday if anyone wants to say hi!

Cheers!

Back