Brew Hardware (www.brewhardware.com)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shout out to Bobby . I had problems getting my diptube and hinged false bottom to fit properly in my keggle. I thought I had installed the bulkhead for the dip tube to low and thought I was not going to be able to make it work. I sent Bobby an email with my problem and Bobby responded back with a tip and it worked great. Thanks Bobby for awesome products at good prices and awesome customer service!

I've had great experience with brewhardware. Shipping was relatively quick and the pricing was great.

My only point for improvement is the site is pretty much unusable on my phone. I'm sure that is for the best for me financially, but is a little annoying.

I'm lucky... a 30 minute car ride brings me to Bobby's door... I had Bobby trick out a sparge lid for my MLT on wednesday...
Nothing but good things to say about his service!!!

More kudos.. sight glass and thermometer a couple of yeast ago. Not one problem. Check for new ideas often but not upgrading often any more. Will have to look again soon since the expansion and store opening.

Ive bought from him many times with great results. Even going to get my buddy all electric with Bobby's equipment when he moves into his new house. Great supplier!

I'll add to the Bobby-love (that doesn't sound right)

The solderable pull-through bulkhead is awesome. I was sick of the gaskets on my lower port getting flame-scorched, so I installed one of these and soldering it was a breeze and it looks great. If I ever go to a large pot I'll just start out with these.

I also like his square-cut gaskets - they don't get squished out of the way like the round ones did for me.

Nothing but great products and customer service. I bought a radius solder-on flange for my kettle, and it came out great (thanks to his video.) Keep it coming Bobby!

Every new brewer should check out his youtube channel as well (BobbyFromNJ). Specifically his all "grain brewing primer series". Its a 4 part series that really helped me understand the all process as a beginner. I try to buy all my hardware from him for that reason. And prices/service as others have stated.

Every new brewer should check out his youtube channel as well (BobbyFromNJ). Specifically his all "grain brewing primer series". Its a 4 part series that really helped me understand the all process as a beginner. I try to buy all my hardware from him for that reason. And prices/service as others have stated.

I love the G. Love track on his videos.

I was waiting all day for the mailman to come with my package from them. I had to leave for work at 3pm and as soon as I was 5 minutes down the road the wife calls that my brewhardware mail was just delivered. Needless to say its a long night at work.

Besides that, Bobby is awesome. He worked out some details with the large order I placed that helped me save a few dollars on shipping.

I recently decided to add a pump to my system for recirculating mash and doing a whirlpool during cooling. I did some research and decided to buy my fittings and set of camlocks from BrewHardware.com.

I had intended to use a 1/2 threaded nipple that I had on hand. It apparently was not an NPT thread because no matter how hard I cranked it it didn't stop dripping! Oops.

It turns out that I had messed up the threads to the T fitting I bought from the site. I had sent an email indicating my problem before I had figured out what happened. I quickly followed it up with my explanation and letting him know it was my own fault.

Well, he took it upon himself to send me a new T and street elbow free of charge! Even after I took responsibility for the damage.

Thanks BobbyM!

You can bet that when I decide to take the step up to a RIMS tube I'll be buying from them!

Yes Bobby will treat you right. There's a multitude of bobby-love threads here.

Pick up some of his flat washers - they beat the snot out of round ones for weldless fittings because they don't squish out. Or bite the bullet and get the solderable pull-thru fittings. I eventually did that for my ball valve, since I was scorching my gaskets. Those are freaking awesome.

Had to add to this thread. I also have ordered items from Bobby several times. His true weldless bulkheads with 1/2 inch bore thru compression fittings were fantastic for my herms coil. Just this week I asked if he could make a tri clover to gas fitting, so I could get Co2 gas into my fermenter, to transfer my beer into my kegs under pressure, or to just be able to put a blanket of Co2 into my fermenter when I dry hop.

Well Bobby made a custom fitting the very next day and when I called him he gave me a great price with shipping included. He also said since there probably is a demand for this type of fitting that he will have them made, and will carry them on his website for sale in the future. Talk about fast service and someone who cares about trying to solve his customer's beer related delima's. He took time out during his busy schedule and just went ahead and braised one up himself to help me out. He even shipped it out to me the same day. I mean what more could you ask for!!! I am a customer for life!

Here is a link to the fitting he made for me including a picture that he posted of it.......
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=569963

John

Another satisfied customer here. I have 5 true weldless bulkheads plus a ton of other various fittings. Couldn't be happier.

Dan

I wish the website had a page dedicated to new offerings. That's all I have. Bobby's solutions are pretty great. And he is a gentleman.

Just picked up a weldless diptube kit from BrewHardware and did the install last night. Other than the fact that my step bit sucks, everything was installed seamlessly and fits like a glove. Ready to put in use the new stainless HLT. Hats off again to another repeat customer.

Back