What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just assembled my new kegerator and I don't have anything ready to keg yet so installed a commercial coupler and just tapped Ballast Point Big Eye IPA. It pours great!

allenH said:
Terrapin Hopsecutioner. Really good, I need to try more of their stuff.

I had a sighting last night of their moohoo chocolate milk stout at a bar so I can't wait to buy it and enjoy at home

Hulud said:
I had a sighting last night of their moohoo chocolate milk stout at a bar so I can't wait to buy it and enjoy at home

I've had tons of their Rye Pale Ale, I really want to find some Hop Karma. Looks like I should look for the Moohoo also

allenH said:
I've had tons of their Rye Pale Ale, I really want to find some Hop Karma. Looks like I should look for the Moohoo also

Don't quote me on this but I think hop karma was a seasonal that's gone for now. There are some easy riders left and now coming out is their imperial pumpkin.

Hulud said:
Don't quote me on this but I think hop karma was a seasonal that's gone for now. There are some easy riders left and now coming out is their imperial pumpkin.

I think you are correct, but I do have a very large chain liquor store nearby. They still have Rye Sqaured on the shelf, I believe that's only released in February, I might get lucky.

allenH said:
I think you are correct, but I do have a very large chain liquor store nearby. They still have Rye Sqaured on the shelf, I believe that's only released in February, I might get lucky.

Lol that's a good chance then

Sam Adams Lattitude 48. Didn't like this before in the past. Got it in a Harvest seasonal pack ,whether this had something to do with making this better? Its a pretty good Ipa to me now, dont know if because of being seasonal,but my view is different with it. Super juicy and toasty tastiness. Even the Boston Lager which Ive rarely had,was like wow!

Weyerbacher imp pumpkin ale. I really want to find the Sam Adams fat jack. A also REALLY want to find an Avery Rumpkin.

A Paulaner hefe at a place called "London sub and pub" and was told they don't serve food any more.

WTF

An ordinary bitter brewed with old (already milled) Maris Otter, ancient cascade and S-04. A solid C- performance.

Got another 12pk of Harpoon's "Tailgater"; RYE IPA: great. Octoberfest; good, Pumpkin Ale: decent, regular IPA? TBD.

Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale, doing a side by side comparison of Sam Adams Oktober Fest and a German Altbier I brewed up (only two weeks in the bottle, I could probably wait awhile...but I'm not that patient) with my roommate when he gets home.

perfectly aged homebrew saison. got that sweaty horse-blanket taste that takes some getting used to, but when you do, makes a saison very refreshing

2012 and a Rocky Patel Sun Grown

HPIM1042.jpg

Happy Friday!! :mug:

Drinking my first "real" lager and first perfect keged Stella clone. I made it as a request from my girlfriend to clebebrate our new baby. Very basic but one of my best so far! Cheers!

ForumRunner_20120921_231254.jpg

Just blended up a couple of liters of braggot from home brewed IPA & Mead.

My GF is coming home in a few days and we both love this stuff! So, I've got to stay out of it till then....

SDC12126.jpg

Drinking my Citra/Cascade pale ale. 3 months in the bottle, and it went from good to great in the last week! I'm going to save a few and see how they are at 6 months, I think. Now I need another one.

Back