What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid Ohio beer i picked up yesterday during my business trip.

IMG-20140415-00350.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397617353.231242.jpg

Wish I could have taken a better pic. The label wraps around the can and I could t get it all. Bought from Pizza Port in Ocean Beach. 6'er of 16oz cans for $12. Steal!! Such a great IPA.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Is that one good? Been wanting to try it

I like it. Hints of coffee and chocolate. Not huge flavors like FBS or wake-n-bake, but they are there. It's only the second ballast point I've had, sculpin being the other. Based on those two sample points, I think I'll try any of theirs I run into.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397618515.882137.jpg
Homebrew hefe after the gingerman Fort Worth and transferring my German pils for a d rest and
chilling to some sublime

Almost through a 25oz Oskar Blues G'Knight. Found it on tap for the first time in my life. Simply amazing. In Long Beach with the wife and watching the Giants hopefully beat the Dodgers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397622087.805901.jpg

Yeah it's 23 here. Ridiculous. Coffee here too. Trying to decide if i want to brew today or not.

Water, it's still heavy coat weather here 50* with a high in the mid 70s today. Global warming my ass! Normally this time of year I should be in shorts and flip flops😎

Finally got caught up from where I left off on Thurday. Had a weekend of your standard american macrobrews, which acted much like water would for me.

Have had my coffee this morning. Now I am just counting down the days until I leave for my end of April sailing trip. True it will be a week of Karib and rum drinks, but it is worth it.

Root beer. This keg of root beer made using Sprecher's syrup seems to be taking a lot to carbonate. It is really taxing my 5# CO2 tank as well which has the needle sitting halfway into the red. I read that I should shake it about twice a day, this makes me re-think the recommendation to mount the collar to the freezer and not the freezer lid. 5 gallons in a keg is heavy to lift over something that is about 4' tall. :( I'm such a weakling.

I tried some though, seems like maybe it is carbonating after the 3rd day, I think. Water heater busted today, cold cold shower was the indicator. Just generally grumpy and thinking I will end up drinking today after all.
/ramble

Holy crap what a day... It was almost overwhelming. Having tea now, heafing to Kuhnhenn n a minute. Gotta say my proudest moment yesterday was my fiancee splurging on herself and spent $65 for two growlers. One of Duchesse and another Belgian lambic I cant remember the name, but its amazing.

Holy crap what a day... It was almost overwhelming. Having tea now, heafing to Kuhnhenn n a minute. Gotta say my proudest moment yesterday was my fiancee splurging on herself and spent $65 for two growlers. One of Duchesse and another Belgian lambic I cant remember the name, but its amazing.

Looked like you had a heck of a day. I vote after yesterday that you are the champion of the alchy thread! :mug:

Back