Getting Ready for the First Brew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyToad

Reaction score
I'm just starting to get things ready for my first brew, and that includes getting all the bottles needed. Since I really don't want to buy empty bottles, I've decided I'm just going to drink as much as possible to get all the empty bottles needed. :drunk:

It is a lot of hard work, but if I'm going to do this right, I guess I'm just going to have to suffer. I guess Magic Hat will be happy with that. :D

CrazyToad said:
I'm just starting to get things ready for my first brew, and that includes getting all the bottles needed. Since I really don't want to buy empty bottles, I've decided I'm just going to drink as much as possible to get all the empty bottles needed. :drunk:

It is a lot of hard work, but if I'm going to do this right, I guess I'm just going to have to suffer. I guess Magic Hat will be happy with that. :D

That's what I like to see- a man so dedicated to his craft that he suffers through 6 pack after 6 pack. I'm impressed! :mug:

Yooper Chick said:
That's what I like to see- a man so dedicated to his craft that he suffers through 6 pack after 6 pack. I'm impressed! :mug:

Forget the 6 pack...got to love the 12 pack variety pack :rockin:

The trials and tribulations of homebrewing... It must be horrible having to drink the better part of a 12 pack to come up with bottles to bottle a batch... many of us have been there =)

nobes341 said:
The trials and tribulations of homebrewing... It must be horrible having to drink the better part of a 12 pack to come up with bottles to bottle a batch... many of us have been there =)

Well, I see the dedication that you guys have for this craft. I feel like this is the least I can do.

Latest posts

Back