• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

25' cfc from AHS in SF Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
I just ordered an IC instead. This CFC works well but I'd rather have an IC... Let me know if you're interested. What do you say, $55? I'm in the East Bay.

268-img-1462.jpg

Bugger - wish I'd seen this. I've got a plate chiller, but wouldn't mind having this as a backup, and have an IC that I'm not using. (Tradey-trade!)

Would I need to have a pump for this? I am just building an all grain setup and am trying to decide on a chiller and boil kettle combo.

Im thinking about either this or a IC.

Sorry guys, was offline for a couple of days... Yeah, I wish I had thought about a trade first, but my IC is already on it's way. I would think that you could use it gravity fed but I can't imagine it would work as well. I use a march pump with it and would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for the reply...but I have decided to build a CFC myself. Good luck getting rid of it!

Back