So when do we get Winter???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was 78 here today. It's all El Nino's fault. Last time we had one in '96, we had the same mild winter and then WHAM! Blizzard of '96.

Been in the 40's and 50's in Chicago.

I picked up some Anchor Steam Chrstmas Ale to get me in the winter mood.

68 degrees and beautifully sunny today in Boston. I had all the windows open and was minding the smoker all day (thanks for the inspiration, Ed!!) in shorts and a t-shirt. This is FREAK weather.

It was 80 yesterday here in Texas.

Wednsday, I was roofing in a tank top in Vermont! I blame all the folks in Colorado for being greedy and keeping it all to themselves!

(JK for anyone who is out there and paying the price)

saw two robbins on christmas day in peterborough ontario(usually the snow belt)
was up to 45 today in brantford(90 minutes from toronto)
havent had to shovel the driveway yet!!

I am still up to my a** in snow and it is cold and blowing today. I still drive through the grand canyon to get to my driveway.
I'll go drink a home brew and it will be OK. :mug:

Courtesy of Mom Nature's little ice fiesta at the beginning of December I have a big Elm in the front yard that aint gonna make it. So me and my BIL and my neighbor will be playing amateur loggers taking it and my neighbors' Maple down in the near future. Party time. :tank:

It's been in the 50's for the most part and by God I'll take it. I know about Global Warming, and Mom Nature can smoke me. I'll take this anytime.

Sorry you're getting banged up tho Rich, and sorry to all the snow lovers out there...

Ize

its hasn't really snowed in the uk for the last 10 years. I blame the USA and all those SUV's :)

High 40's here. All the ice is gone off of the lakes, with Sturgeon spearing only six weeks away. I don't spear, but I love to ice fish. This sucks.

It was absolutely gorgeous today, but since I only got two solid hours of sleep last night, I could not get motivated for brewing. Got all my ingredients lined up for the next two batched, though, bought a second propane tank, now just watching some football. Gorgeous day, absolutely perfect.

60 degrees, Cheese's Camel Cream on tap (a fuXin plus plus plus), a couple of ashton cabinet 9's, the pats kicking the living crap out of the ChadJets.........January 7 has never been so good.

Back