Coast to Coast Brew suggestion/swap/comments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthCitra

Reaction score
HBT! Im fairly new to the craft beer world (year deep) and even more of a greenhorn at home brewing, i dont have any friends that are into craft beer, Beer is beer to them, so my only craft excitement is on here or if i go to a brewery. I want to broaden my beer horizon and get outside my typical breweries in southern California.
Im not really one to have a long list of beers that i want/need. Ive heard of Heady Topper and Zombie dust, Never tried them so i cant say they are as good as i read! Im starting to try more Brett and lacto beers mostly from The Bruery and would like some guidance from across the country.

Im curious if anyone wants to do a beer swap for possibly those and maybe some other worthy IPAs or sours. Id be willing to exchange some homebrews as well and get feedback on my own. :mug:

Hi.. Id be interested in working something up. I on the east coast mainly PA. Shoot me an PM to give me an idea of what your looking for

Latest posts

Back