What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an old refurbed Ball lock keg from the kegconnection BF sale! My first step into kegging a batch that will be started very soon.

Also a stroller and carseat for the baby which arrives in April...

The only thing I love more than brewing supplies.

View attachment 239452

I love shoes.

I am still trying to figure out shoe fetish... I mean the love and collecting of shoes. Maybe its because my feet suck and I am more comfortable not wearing them. I dunno. Though then again this is probably a conversation for a different thread.

Nuthin but bills in the mail recently. Have the parts for my fermenter/kegs/keezer line cleaner hopefully showing up soon (I decided rather than locating everything myself I would let them do it for me and ship them to me for free.

Yup. bills in the mail, on the phone...F'em all! I'm gonna keep my money this year. Didn't even have a tree last year because of them. Screw'em, I'm having Christmas this year. :tank::ban::mug::rockin:

From ontario beer kegs:

Brewer's Best Carbonation Drops

10 of : Crystal (1 oz)

Fermentis US-05 American Dry Ale Yeast

10 of : Merkur (1 oz)

Mosaic (1 LB)

Plastic Bottle Wand Filler

Powdered Brewery Wash (1 lb)

Tap Cap Soother

Whirlfloc (10 Tablets)

White Labs WLP001 California Ale Yeast

IMAG0693_zpsc1932b5f.jpg

I got a bill for just under $9000 for my 9 week old son. What does a hospital think they do when a baby is born? Infuse them with gold? We spent one night, and had the baby with us all but like two hours. Once the insurance gets their a$$ in gear, hopefully it won't be too much. My wife went from a little over $10k to $838. I don't understand why the baby costs as much as the mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I am still trying to figure out shoe fetish... I mean the love and collecting of shoes. Maybe its because my feet suck and I am more comfortable not wearing them.

Nice, I dislike wearing training shoes personally but do understand the love of shoes, but in my case hand made English shoes.

I have entirely too many shoes it's kind of ridiculous I suppose but I can't help myself. It probably can't be figured out DrunkleJon maybe it's because I grew up wearing hand me downs and kmart shoes and facing the wrath of other children as a result. Whatever it is I love shoes.

My mail man dropped off a gallon freezer bag full of sour cherries he harvested from his property and kept in the freezer for a while. I plan on using them for a couple 2.5 gallon batches of sour. Gotta give him a gift for this generosity.

My brand new AIH 5 gallon corney keg that I bought on Black Friday and since I had a 20 dollar gift certificate so it was even cheaper than the 59.99 that was listed!

was going to buy a vinator from aih, but after shipping it was more than if I picked one up at my LHBS so I thought I'd be my own package delivery guy today and get one. so far I love it sanitized 60 bottles in just about 10 minutes. My package delivery guy even picked up some grain for the next brew session lol...

My mail man dropped off a gallon freezer bag full of sour cherries he harvested from his property and kept in the freezer for a while. I plan on using them for a couple 2.5 gallon batches of sour. Gotta give him a gift for this generosity.

Sweet! Bourbon balls always make a good gift. :)

Three kegs, two nice and shiny one best up but I knew it would be. The rest of my keg setup.

I got a bill for just under $9000 for my 9 week old son. What does a hospital think they do when a baby is born? Infuse them with gold? We spent one night, and had the baby with us all but like two hours. Once the insurance gets their a$$ in gear, hopefully it won't be too much. My wife went from a little over $10k to $838. I don't understand why the baby costs as much as the mom.

My friend, your baby will cost you MUCH more than your wife. Just wait and enjoy... Holy crap, clothes cost a fortune...

Also, congrats on the Brewer-In-Training!

My friend, your baby will cost you MUCH more than your wife. Just wait and enjoy... Holy crap, clothes cost a fortune...

Also, congrats on the Brewer-In-Training!

This is our 4th. :) I am all too aware of what they cost after the delivery. :)

A controller (got it over the weekend) and two shiny new kegs. I don't buy new because they'll get all banged up, but for $70 each I couldn't pass it up. LHBS charges $60 for used.

View attachment 239790

Why would they get all banged up? all my new kegs still look new. i dont toss my kegs around for fun... it just sits there with beer in it...

Why would they get all banged up? all my new kegs still look new. i dont toss my kegs around for fun... it just sits there with beer in it...

You havent heard of the Great American Keg Toss? Its a pre-brew ritual :D:drunk:

Great Fermentations $1 shipping sale on Monday caused me to order 1# of C60, 1# of C40, 2 oz of Northern Brewer hops and an in-line valve for my buddy to finish making his cooler mash tun. It showed up today.

Can you guess what I'm brewing next?

Well, I guess not terribly banged up, but they're in the keezer tight.

Just got my brewmaster bucket from SS. Hurray for Christmas presents from mom!

(Yes I am 29 and my mom still gets me Christmas presents)

:ban::ban::ban:

image.jpg

Appears it comes with a 15 minute timer.... I will have to find a way to bypass/break that!

Appears it comes with a 15 minute timer.... I will have to find a way to bypass/break that!

I have the same one. Boil over hasn't been a real problem, only happened once. I just started doing full volume boils, So now paying a little more attention than I was having to do. The timer takes some getting used too. Now I have OCD and hit the button every few minutes.

4 way CO2 distributor, 2 way distributor, secondary regulator, and some misc. fittings. Gonna have setup for 3 carbonation levels in my 8 keg serving freezer. :mug:

Nice bucket, it looks like you can brew and ferment in that badboy.. what size is it and where did you get it.

http://www.ssbrewtech.com/products/the-brewmaster-bucket

Went ahead and just bought it directly from their website(well my mom did at least). I wish I could brew with it, but the rubber orings would probably melt :( . One the other hand it's my first stainless fermenter and I'm totally filling it with a 1.100 Scottish wee heavy, I need to properly christen it with a monster beer.

(I'm not a SS Tech representative but once I opened this it's worth every damn penny)

Back