Hello from Minneapolis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeonidWi

Reaction score
Stumbled upon you today. Looks like a wealth of information. I have been brewing for six months now and I think I may be obsessed. I try the new wort chiller on Saturday. Baby steps......

I look forward to learning!!:mug:

Hello, and good to have you here. This place has a wealth of information. Lots of recipes, and lots of people to answer your questions.

It is nice to have another local person on the forum too.

Good luck, and happy brewing.

Welcome! I live only 2 hours north of you. I am jealous of your wort chiller though. I am stuck with a sink full of icewater.

I am excited to get it rolling this weekend. I have been using an ice filled sink to bring my temp down and it takes way too long. From what I understand this will take it to the next level.

Welcome! Relocated to the West from Mpls 3 years ago. The only thing I really miss from Mpls/St.Paul is the great brew pubs and the clubs. There's a couple great homebrew clubs in the cities. Check 'em out. Good people with a passion - you'll learn lots and make some great new friends.

Back