Hello from Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laser21

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been creeping around this site for about a month now and have found it very useful so I decided to come an join the club! I am 21 years old and I just got into home brewing and I love it! I started with small quantities of wine and then moved to beer. I am now currently fermenting my second 5 gallon batch of beer and drinking the last few bottles of my first batch! :mug:

Welcome! Very wise move joining the forum, it will only improve your products. :D What were your first brews?

My first brew was a pale ale using the brewers best kit, it turned out good but just a little to bitter. I think this was because i did not strain the hops out, instead they went into the fermenter. I am now fermenting a cream ale also using the brewers best kit. I wanted to start with kits till I got that down pat and then switch to some of the great recipes that are floating around this forum!

Evan, I am from Chesapeake Va

Back