What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shouldn't I get like 5000 or 2000 likes like WesleyS was looking for!?.. Ok I'm no comedian back to my day job tomorrow.

But first an Odell IPA

ForumRunner_20130702_211316.png

LoloMT7 said:
Shouldn't I get like 5000 or 2000 likes like WesleyS was looking for!?.. Ok I'm no comedian back to my day job tomorrow.

But first an Odell IPA

You're one like closer. :D

French?
I hate the French........I mean, yay France! :p

Not a fan myself. Maine is nice.

Listening to 3 drunk girls singing backstreets back. Time to leave.

And there are two kinds of people in this world that I can't stand. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures.... and the Dutch

The wine isn't bad either. My whole immediate family is stateside now though minus my grandparents. I've been here since I was little.

Drinking a dollar margarita listening to horrible karaoke.

I should be outta here listening to bad karaoke with you.. but instead I hear screaming children running everywhere get used to it and congratulations my friend :).

Edit: LIKE THIS POST. Or not I'm drunk.

But first an Odell IPA

One day when we trade again, I'll want another!!

But having a saison d'écrevisses from bayou teche... from cody!

ForumRunner_20130702_201838.png

Not bad!

Just pulled the tap on my "Magic Red." Red ale using "magic hop dust (~7% alpha)" exclusively, including dry hop.

~ 6.5% ABV, 45 IBU (Tinseth). Pale malt, a bit of light crystal and melanoiden. Tiny bit of Carafa III and chocolate for color. WY1084.

Nice bitterness and malt coming through. Red. Drinkable, decent kick, not too sweet.

Not enough hop aroma. I think I got the "European based" dust. Crap shoot, I guess. Cheap enough, but probably won't do that again.

Cheers!

I should be outta here listening to bad karaoke with you.. but instead I hear screaming children running everywhere get used to it and congratulations my friend :).

Thanks! It's starting to get more real, I've lost my drinking buddy but gained a DD. soon enough going out for happy hour, or cheap drinks will be a thing of the past I suppose. Better stock up now.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My last Pakos as well :( Its going down well on a breezy deck by Lake Michigan (of course its still cold enough to see your breath)

Drunk pic! ;)

Thanks! It's starting to get more real, I've lost my drinking buddy but gained a DD. soon enough going out for happy hour, or cheap drinks will be a thing of the past I suppose. Better stock up now.

You'll have way better times with that baby than you'll have with us drunks... No offense anyone (as I post in the alky thread) lol

Don't worry I give him two months everybody and he'll be drinking hardcore again!!!

Me too bub! Me too, gonna be brewing a bunch soon and stalk up

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Hop Wallop any good? I've passed it up a few times at the bottle shop.

Im enjoying it, but its not outstanding. Definitely worth trying but not a stand-by if you know what i mean

I had to hit Giant Eagle for some stuff we needed for dinner tomorrow. I decided to cruise the beer cooler & found this;
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0004_zps15717cb7.jpg.html] [/URL]
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0002_zps92af807d.jpg.html] [/URL]
It contains two each of Whitewater IPA,Latitude 48 IPA,& noble pils. Pretty good so far for "sessionable" IPA's. Gota try the Noble Pils for the first time though. Just restin my weiry joints from shoppin before bakin up my spent grain pretzel burger buns! Gunna use the dried grains from my Maori IPA,UK grains with some crystal & chocolate grains too. Should be yummy with pit bbq'd cheese burgers...

Thought about holding onto this for a while. Decided to go ahead and drink it. Not what I expected, but tasty nonetheless.

Tell me more. Probably take one to HB club meeting next week and save the other. Hopefully it's better than the pils. ;)

Another good one Mark. Or at least I can tell it used to be good. It's getting a little long I the tooth for an IPA, but still quite drinkable.

image-4193103481.jpg

Latest posts

Back