what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auto mechanic. Although I don't know for how much longer. I've been trying to become a brewery mechanic for some time now

I'm a contractor for multiple auto manufacturers writing body shop estimates for damages on vehicles going back to the manufacturer (everything from damaged new cars to repossessions to off-leases). Every once in a while I have to send something to the crusher and supervise its destruction. That's always fun.

Currently employed as volunteer firefighter while going to school for my emt and then my ALS or nursing

Consumer protection. I'm the one who makes sure you get your pound of malt, ounce of hops, correct volume of beer in bottles, cans, pint glass, etc.

I'm a boilermaker...I may have already replied to this thread a long time ago but I drink alot and can't remember.

Chemical mixer- for metal machining.Lubricants,coolants, also for auto industry. Yes, oil is very expensive.

Undergrad, thnking about bartending (puttin that college degree to good use) saving up and doing a nanobrewery in my freetime... but for now its books and homebrew

Lets see, Went to school for Network Administration, HATED IT.
Ex Army, while yes blowing stuff up and Shooting at things were fun(11 Bravo) Not so good on the body(blown knee)
Ex Navy Boring as hell(SK)
Father of 4(this is the fun job i have 2 teens 19 and 15)
Author(hoping this one actually pays some bills lol)
General Bum, Not by choice mind you, i have more health problems at 35 than most people should have at 75, Bad Knees,Bad ankles(i blame the military) Bad back,bad shoulder,and ADHD(if there is a god he/she has a really sick sense of humor...)

Software engineer for Garmin, aviation division. Aiming to be a brewpub owner someday.

Back