Back Road Brewery 10th Anniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
The 'assistant brewer' and I have heard and/or read some good things about the Back Road Brewery in LaPorte, Indiana. It looks like a fun, off the beaten path place. She and I have talked about taking a short road trip there this summer to check it out. Well, on June 23rd they are hosting a 10th Anniversary event and she and I are going.

Just thought I'd post a 'heads up' to anyone interested or anyone who has been there before.

http://www.backroadbrewery.com/

Rhoobarb said:
The 'assistant brewer' and I have heard and/or read some good things about the Back Road Brewery in LaPorte, Indiana. It looks like a fun, off the beaten path place. She and I have talked about taking a short road trip there this summer to check it out. Well, on June 23rd they are hosting a 10th Anniversary event and she and I are going.

Just thought I'd post a 'heads up' to anyone interested or anyone who has been there before.

Shoot..that's like 1.5 hours from home! SNIZZLE event, anyone? I can probably ditch Miles with my folks, and my wife is out of town.

Cheesefood said:
Shoot..that's like 1.5 hours from home! SNIZZLE event, anyone? I can probably ditch Miles with my folks, and my wife is out of town.
Well, that's a possibility! I'll be there regardless.

Adventures in babysitting. I feel your pain. I'll have a beer for you.

We'll be getting there ~1pm. Looking forward to it - it's been a long couple of weeks and she & I both need some down-time!:D
:mug:

Back