rhizome swapping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edecambra

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am growing some hops in South FL and I want to get rid of my Nugget, which aren't doing much here. When do you northern guys get your rhizomes cut up and start the new year of growth? I want to trade my nugget roots for something like Cents or similar.

Anyone interested in a swap, I'm sure that My plant can go a long way, perhaps multiple swaps, as its been growing all winter while most are dormant. No freeze down here!

Interested in a swap? I think doing all Cascades might be good for me, increase my yield you know?

Let me know when you want to dig them up?

yeah i'll keep you updated. We're still dealing with freezing conditions up here so it might be a month or so

I don't need nugget or cascade, but if anybody has any other hops that they're willing to trade, I'd be willing.

I have:
Mt. Hood
Sterling
Fuggle
Cascade
Nugget
Norther Brewers
Newport
Magnum
Goldings
Willamette
Brewers Gold

I'm not ready to dig up just yet, but soon I hope.

I don't need nugget or cascade, but if anybody has any other hops that they're willing to trade, I'd be willing.

I have:
Mt. Hood
Sterling
Fuggle
Cascade
Nugget
Norther Brewers
Newport
Magnum
Goldings
Willamette
Brewers Gold

I'm not ready to dig up just yet, but soon I hope.

You have quite the collection.

Yeah, we have a small farm in CT on some acreage. But with the more property, the more you have to maintain. :cross:

Back