What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe have 24 lbs that must went on. Ribs and ABTs to come later. Of to Wallyworld to get more charcoal and coffee.

Water for now.

I'm struggling to keep temps consistent and it's only 4.3 lbs but trying. It's only been 2 hours and 15 minutes and the center is at 120. I'm hoping this doesn't get ****ed up.

Cream soda. Will be hitting the beer soon enough. Think I should have bought two bags of wood chips.

IT will take a few runs, but you will get it down quickly.

WAter with bisquits and gravy while the mash tun heats up. Im brewing up a large batch of AMERICAN pale ale, split between Brett b and Conan. MERICA! [URL=http://www.sherv.net/] [/URL]

I suppose if you're gonna steal post #100000 that's the way to do it :cross:

Drinking coffee. Sumatran. Probably go to tea next. Earl Grey.

Now some boon- framboise

1401118880747.jpg

I was asleep pretty early last night and drank no beer! Up kind of early this morning for a few minutes and then zonked out again. Next thing I know, it's 11 f-ing o'clock! WTF?

Back is aching and I'm drinking coffee with my Meloxicam.

Happy Memorial Day! I salute all those that gave their lives to ensure my freedom and to all the veterans who continue to offer the same. God bless!

Still on coffee, but I just sampled a "Murray's Super Easy Cider" that I bottled at 1.006 on May 5th. Nice little carb...not much, but there. About 1/3 of the bottle went into the Crock Pot, along with about a 1/2 cup of my Eastern North Carolina style BBQ Sauce and a little over 3lbs country style pork ribs. Should be pulled pork by 5 or 6 p.m.!
(The rest of the cider is chilling for later.)

DSC04825.jpg

DSC04823.jpg

Sneak attack while sparging. It occurred to me that it was noon and I was drinking cream soda and water like a *****.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401121270.013088.jpg

Banesong I'm at 225 finally. Been up to 300-325 before. I'm trying. :eek:

Matt, that sounds good btw.
And Wes, that'll feed me, what will you have?

Huma Lupa on the patio waiting for my jalapeño sausage to finish up on the grill. Then it's nap time.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401123407.543841.jpg

Dig it!
Then need to rack an IPA to a keg and wash my big mouth bubbler. Tried to fix up a 3 gallon keg I bought from a guy here and the root beer scent won't go away and can't get the poppets off. Pretty annoyed.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401127249.759696.jpg

Back