What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp finally done pissing out of my ass more than my wiener, so I can drink a beer I guess. Fatheads Hop Juju, HB 17.1% Monster Mash Barleywine, and a sample of the Haus IPA I just bottled.

Sent from Cheese Doodle Land.

I had the same problem, by the time I calmed down it was 3:30AM and I said F it and went to work early. I always find beer calms my stomach when it's upset though. Much better than ginger ale or 7up for that purpose IMO.

Right now I'm drinking something that is almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea. It said breakfast tea on the wrapper but that was a damned lie :mad:

The Elf put me to sleep on the couch last night against my will... I apologize for that!

What happened to captain Listerine last night? Hopefully he was just comparing color profiles and not chugging the ****..

Whoa! This is a unique beer. Bruery: White chocolate. Been in my fridge since I got it as a gift over six months ago.

Rich, sherry like flavor.

Just had that on Saturday night and while it was nothing like I was expecting, it was a very pleasant surprise.

On to coffee - ended up working last night until midnight and now I'm really dragging butt. Hate starting a week this way :(

Conan will do 78% all day long.

Damn, im at 66% right now. I had it at 66 degrees the first 6 days, large krausen and very active fermentation which dropped and stopped by day 5. I moved it to the cellar which is 60-62 degrees a few days ago and took a sample last night, 1.017. Should I warm it back up or was this just a huge under pitch? I stepped it up from a heady, so I was completely guessing on cell count. Tasted good but it needs to be lower.

Oskar blues hits kansas shelves today and tomorrow. .. drinking water for now . Getting ready to heat strike water!!

Sent from a happy little tree

Drinking the coffee, hoping to start up a dark cherry stout brew session when I get home this afternoon.

Damn, im at 66% right now. I had it at 66 degrees the first 6 days, large krausen and very active fermentation which dropped and stopped by day 5. I moved it to the cellar which is 60-62 degrees a few days ago and took a sample last night, 1.017. Should I warm it back up or was this just a huge under pitch? I stepped it up from a heady, so I was completely guessing on cell count. Tasted good but it needs to be lower.

How old was the can? The older the can, the less active yeasties!

Just hammered breakfast. Time to start drinking and heating strike water. It's going to be a long, long day...of consuming beers, that is.

Finished 2nd mug of coffee a bit ago. Don't think I can eat. Guts all tightening up with all this hacker crap since a week ago Saturday. Damn TV Crimes!...

Drinking this ...

1394460320078.jpg

How old was the can? The older the can, the less active yeasties!

It was two weeks old. The starters krausen-ed like crazy and the fermentation was very active. I just roused it and warmed it back up to 66 a few hours ago and there is krausen starting up again already. Maybe they just got lazy :)

Drinking my modern times fortunate island clone attempt. I don't know what it is about hoppy wheat beer but it is like peanut butter and jelly to me

Yep, and I'll probably be here through June at least.

Holy crap! And I thought my 4 month stint in Okie was bad. I do have to admit, I miss the flying. That was my favorite part of the job. I looked into becoming a commercial pilot, but it doesn't provide for much of a family life, so it looks like that's not gonna happen. GA flying just isn't the same. Though it's better than nothing I suppose.

Just starting in on the coffee. Need to find a way to step away from work for a few minutes to call the realtor and let her know we are ready to sign the intent to lease.

Back