What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to hit the store which I hate doing on weekends, so probably not. I have leftover Chili with beans, cornbread, and a thick porkchop with bone I recently grilled. So today is leftovers day. Might heat up some king crab legs from the freezer for tomorrow.

tonight, after a HORRIBLEWORKDAY -- Widmer Brrr, followed by a Redhook Winterhook and concluded with SN Celebration Ale.
Hops Hops magical hops.

Wine. :eek: I never drink wine. But SWMBO got some fruity sweet one from Barefoot, and Roomie got a big ol' bottle of good cheap zin. Finished my Tanqueray & Ginger ale a little while ago... :)

Stone's Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. It poured like motor oil!

It's awesome!

Pour some of that into an email attachment, would ya? We don't get Stone 'round here these parts, and I've been dying to try the BCOS so, so incredibly badly.

Sierra Nevada Wet Hop Harvest Ale. Daaaaaaayumn, a really tasty beer.

I'm enjoying this as I type, so my tasting notes are fresh:

Attractive coppery orange with an off-white, rocky head. The head is dense and resinous, full of prominent citrusy hop aroma. Initial malt sweetness in the forefront, fading to an assertive but balanced hop bitterness. Lingering hop flavor with heavy notes of citrus and pine, exactly what I would expect from freshly picked hops.

I likey.

Cracked a bottle of the Snow Plow v.2 clone.
It was good.
the v.1 recipe was better. V.2 turned out to be more of a porter than a stout. If you remember Haystack Black Porter, you'd be close to what the flavor is. This is still really easy to drink tho. Almost too easy. :drunk:
Will save a sixer of this and age it to see what happens.

I couldn't find this thread last night so forgive the delay...

Last night I had Kriek Boon Cherry Lambic. Unfortunately I didn't know it was cherry till after I'd bought it but it was still nice...

Photo from online as I'd no camera with me...

kriek.jpg

sam adams cream stout right now... but in a month... I will be drinkin' edworts apfelwein! WOOOO! :ban:

Yulesmith Holiday Ale

If you can get your hands on this beer, definitely grab a bottle or maybe even an entire case.

SN Celebration in between Snow Plow Clones.

Store across the street from casa Tac has Bud American Ale at $5.49 a 6 tho.. may stock up on bottles :)

Dayquil in the dark. Apparently the space heaters tripped a fuse, and I'm out of TL20's... all I have are S15, S20, and S30. Damned fuse panels, and 50 years of randomly substituting which fuse was used, by the prev owners. Rrrr. So I need to get myself functional enough to venture out, then go buy some fuses. Then, go back to sleep. Muuuuuuhhhh.

Latest posts

Back