• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Beer bottles Northern NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casechopper

Reaction score
I'd be willing to pay $5/case for clean, label free 12 oz. bottles. I'd pay $6/dozen for 22 oz. bottles.

I'd also be interested in hauling you're rinsed but not delabeled/soaked bottle for free if you have no use for them.

Thanks,
Sam
EDIT: Must be pry-off's no twist-off's please!

Stupid question: are you anywhere near Corrado's in Clifton? They have a homebrew beer and winemaking shop that has pretty good prices on new bottles. Probably still more than $5/case though.

Do you have any decent bars around? If so, go in and make friends with one of the bartenders. Most bars around here, Tennessee, just throw the bottles away. If they throw them away you are doing them a favor by taking them off there hands.

I just asked a bar owner in downtown manhattan today if I could take some of his bottles off his hands. He gets no deposit in NY for Magners bottles, so I'm going to start collecting his used bottles. So if anyone close to Staten Island wants to swing by and pick some up, you're more than welcome. they've got labels and that silly gold leaf, but for free, you can't complain. Pm me if interested

Back