how many brewers in the brownwood/stephenville area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clay9_24

beerganeer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have been surprised at how many brewers I have met in the area. We are trying to get a home brew club organized since we are to far from the one in Austin, Lubbock, or metromess. I don't know anyone on the forum in the area but hit me up if your in brown, comanche or death county. Hell, there might even be a club I just have never heard of it.

Hi there! Live I Dallas but went to high school in Bangs. I get down that way at the very minimum once a moth. I have a farm in Santa Ann I have to check on. Maybe we could get together sometime. I am new to the home brewing but, absolutely enjoy it. I have several friends in the area I'm trying to get started in home brewing so when I come down we can get together and brew.

You definitely need to hit me up when you pass through. There are quite a few more home brewers in the area than i had though. I hear of a club in Stephenville but i haven't got a response from the contact for them that i got yet. We usually get together and cook while we brew on our 1bbl setup.

I would really like to get something started so we can have some local brew days and such.

Clay,

I'm from Stephenville originally (live in Houston now), but my mom has taught at Tarleton for the last 20+ years. Several of her colleagues are (or have been) brewers in S'ville. I was actually interested in how many homebrewers were in the area for business purposes.

Back