What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lazy Magnolia Timber Beast. I'm starting to get crazy pineapple from this one and not as much rye.

Almost bought some the other day but it had a feb date and most didnt have a date on them. Been burn too many times with old ipas. Poured some rice wine. Going to get drunk while watching the Shinning. I found some clown shoes. Galaxy ipa I might have next

DisturbdChemist said:
Almost bought some the other day but it had a feb date and most didnt have a date on them. Been burn too many times with old ipas. Poured some rice wine. Going to get drunk while watching the Shinning. I found some clown shoes. Galaxy ipa I might have next

Well, that sucks. I guess I won't be able to find any fresher either since I'd be getting it from pretty much the same places you would.
How'd your rice wine turn out?

Well, that sucks. I guess I won't be able to find any fresher either since I'd be getting it from pretty much the same places you would.
How'd your rice wine turn out?

They might of been still good but im just cautious because I bought some bad/old ipas. I probably pick uo one set just to see. Been hearing good things.

My rice wine tunes out excellent. Im really enjoying it. Its really enjoyable. I have enough for one more batch which I kight start this weekend. I might bring another mead for you to try tomorrow. I think again if you can return the bottle. Have you tried the black berry mead yet?

DisturbdChemist said:
They might of been still good but im just cautious because I bought some bad/old ipas. I probably pick uo one set just to see. Been hearing good things.

My rice wine tunes out excellent. Im really enjoying it. Its really enjoyable. I have enough for one more batch which I kight start this weekend. I might bring another mead for you to try tomorrow. I think again if you can return the bottle. Have you tried the black berry mead yet?

Sweet! I would definitely love to try another mead. I haven't drank the blackberry yet, but I'll bring the other bottles to you tomorrow.
Oh, have you seen this? Looks like Buff Brew restructured their tasting prices.

image-1966445178.jpg

Sweet! I would definitely love to try another mead. I haven't drank the blackberry yet, but I'll bring the other bottles to you tomorrow.
Oh, have you seen this? Looks like Buff Brew restructured their tasting prices.

Ive seen it. Thats awesome not getting a snifter every time. Saves money for and more trips for people to repeat visits

jonmohno said:
Oh my. 2 Brothers sidekick pale ale. Highly recommend. Its worthy.

Yeah, that ones pretty good! I'm a big fan of Two Brothers. I haven't been disappointed with anything from them yet.

nukebrewer said:
Just doing a bit of evening reading along with a Flemish Red I picked on my pay day trip to the shop. Pretty good, but I'd prefer it a bit more sour.

I haven't had one of those in a while. I liked it, but yeah, more sour would be nice.

DisturbdChemist said:
Still have the last bach of that in the "cellar" that and das uberkind. Try to get all the jester kings beers. There raspberry one im hunting down

Nice! My cellar (read: floor of pantry) right now contains 3 750ml bottles of Unibroue 17 Grande Reserve. Two 2012 bottles and one 2011.

Love the Jester King stuff. Still need to try Funk Metal though.

An inferior batch or rice wine with two months age and a some simple syrup in it. Now it tastes awesome, and like plum.

Nice! My cellar (read: floor of pantry) right now contains 3 750ml bottles of Unibroue 17 Grande Reserve. Two 2012 bottles and one 2011.

Love the Jester King stuff. Still need to try Funk Metal though.

I got one unibroue 17 2011 i just out in the fridge need to drink it. I got two funk metal left in my cellar (read a closet lol). Awesome brew.

Went to bevmo today and that place is the greatest place on earth. I only came home with a 6 pack and a 22oz

I really like this one. The sourness is prominent, but restrained with a relatively strong sweetness. Usually in a sour I get just a faint sweetness, but this one is strong enough to make the finish only dry rather than very dry. There's some fruitiness mingled with the sourness that lends a good complexity to the beer. For me, this would make a great go to sour when I am not feeling like the intense sourness of a Cuvee des Jacobins Rouge.

20130601_003200.jpg

Back