New(ish) homebrewer in MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manofleisure

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wanted to say 'hi' and commend everyone for creating such a great forum/resource/community.

I did a couple homebrew batches about 10 years ago before life got too busy. Right after I got started brewing, I moved to a smaller place, got married, had a couple kids, and lost most time and energy for brewing.

I moved to a bigger place this summer and the kids don't require constant supervision anymore, so I have finally regained a little... what do you call it... oh yeah, free time.

So this weekend I'll be doing the first batch in my second (and hopefully much longer) brewing era.

The forums here have been great at helping me get back into a brewing state of mind!

I started brewing just over a year ago, and the Twin Cities are a great place to be a homebrewer. With 2 Northern Brewer locations and Midwest Supplies within driving distance there is never an excuse to have the ingredients you want.

Back