• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Lots of bottles - Belgian, Grolsch, and Regular Longnecks - Harrisburg, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Four cases of 12oz bottles with pry off tops. Some are uniform in size some are mixed long necks and short necks. There might even be a random 11.3oz Euro bottle in there.

One 20 bottle case of green Grolsch flip tops.

One case of Belgian 750s mix of cork top and crown top bottles.

Three 2L Growlers. One is Iron Hill, one is One Guy Brewing, and one is Berwick Brewing (formerly One Guy). I only have one cap but you can get them at the LHBS.

Also is a full case of tasting glasses for any parties you might have. Just looking to get $20 for the case which retails at $40.

What are they worth to you? Make me an offer. I know the 12oz long necks have no value but Grolsch and the Belgians might be worth something to some of you guys.

Just cleaning out my garage a bit, I don't brew as much as I used to, and tend to just fill in champagne bottles that accept crowns with a cork underneath. If any interested local parties really need some champagne bottles or more Belgian bottles let me know. I am sure I can scare a few more cases up for a needy home brewer.

:mug:

KIMG0137.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

Latest posts

Back