Howdy from Long Island

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawdustguy

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

My name is Guy, well it's actually Waine (funky spelling for Wayne) but every calls me Guy. I am an empty nester who has been brewing with extracts for years. Now that it's just the wife and myself, I would like to take a crack at all grain brewing. I have a few sheckles put aside to build a system now so I figured it's as good time as any to get started, seeing spring is just around the corner. I am here to learn as much as I can about all grain brewing so don't mind the dumb questions. I look forward to making new friends and tapping your brains as much as you can tolerate.

Welcome

I just did my first all grain this weekend. It took me 6 hours to do but I got throught it. Just make sure you plan and organize the best you can.

It really is a lot of fun.

Another LI AG brewer here, feel free to ask questions if you have them. Certainly not an expert, but have learned a few things after doing 6 or 7 AG batches.

Welcome Guy. I was born and raised on Long Island. Only moved up here to New Haven from Sayville in October 2007.

Back