• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - 50ft 1/2" Silicone for 2 Cases Belgian Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangehero

Reaction score
I have a roll of 50' 1/2" ID platinum cured silicone tubing that I would like to trade for 2 cases of 750ml Belgian Bottles. It would be great if they were all identical without markings, but if they're not embossed and just have labels that's fine too.

I have a roll of 50' 1/2" ID platinum cured silicone tubing that I would like to trade for 2 cases of 750ml Belgian Bottles. It would be great if they were all identical without markings, but if they're not embossed and just have labels that's fine too.

By two cases you mean 24 bottles? I don't think I have quite that many but maybe 14 of them. They are delabled and cleaned from what I remember.

Perhaps someone would be willing to trade one case of bottles for 25' of tubing?

I'm paying for shipping of the tubing. I think it's a good deal, midwest charges $35 shipped for a case, $60 for 2 cases of new bottles. Apart from eBay, this tubing would be around $6-8 per foot.

How could the shipping costs of <5 lbs. of tubing compare to at least 10-15 lbs of fragile glass? Not to mention insurance. And you can get silicone for $2/ft pretty much anywhere else. Sorry dude, maybe check around at some local beer bars for some glass. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back