What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored some great beers in Boise this morning :D

ForumRunner_20130619_115212.jpg

ForumRunner_20130619_115222.jpg

Having another go of it, eh? I thought that stuff made you want to puke?

It wasn't that bad. Detroit made me want to puke, not the beer itself. :)

I had rated it a 3/5 on BA. The alcohol is too pronounced for my liking in a double stout.

Having a Lagunitas IPA. This stuff is good enough that I'm gonna try to take a case back to Tulsa, so I can use it for trades locally (also taking back at least a case of other stuff that I can't get around my area). Later tonight, I'm going to the new local pub to see what they have on tap...

holy crap that looks good, and from two great breweries! i will have to look out for this
and are you sure this came out today? there are reviews of this beer going back to summer of last year on beer advocate

I think its a limited release that they relase every year. I live in kc but missed this last year I guess.

finsfan said:
holy crap that looks good, and from two great breweries! i will have to look out for this
and are you sure this came out today? there are reviews of this beer going back to summer of last year on beer advocate

Last year it was brewed for Savor in DC as a parting gift for attendees

Finally sitting down at a proper beer establishment for dinner tonight. A place called Timber Creek Tap and Table. Nice local brewpub. Having a 20 of their Biére de Garde called Pepe le Brew. It's hitting the spot for sure! It's actually tasting better the more I drink it!

image-2464723052.jpg

Ok. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Edit: forgot the pic.

Ostomo517 said:
Ohhh is that made with RYR Wes?
Edit: on #14 BMC

I'm not sure. It just says red rice. I did read somewhere that sake yeast is used along with beer yeast.

Home-brewed American IPA. The hopfather has arrived.

image.jpg

Been a couple months since I had this. Somehow it seems more hoppy than the last time I had it.

That's awesome. I have four of these in the fridge waiting to get devoured. Haven't touched one and it's been 3 days. Shame on me.

Back