What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399331077.120001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

On the right, Vander Mill Ancho Chile infused cider and on the left Perpetual Blizzard IPA has 20% cider added to it in primary. The Ancho is good but the Perpetual is fantastic! Cascade hopped

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399338298.448005.jpg
Happy Cinco De Mayo ya'll!!!!
Got my mom drunk off O'mission
Great pale ale, clean session beer!
In her words "mmm not bitter at all"
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399338449.567721.jpg
Killing this with her. Avery is doing it for me recently!

Smoke signals

what? on what and what happened to your shoes man?

Hey my IPA temp was too low, fermentation basically started today. SOB. :( Anyway, I want it to be done!

Riffing off of ChefRex's archeological find and channeling a little Jimmy Buffet. Raise your hand if you have actually ever opened a "pop top" pull tab on a beer can. Yup, I have.

Currently having a "Pineapple Tinker" that I stuck in the fridge by mistake. Began this experiment Dec. 10, 2013 and bottle it Jan. 20, 2014. Champagne fizzy, pineapple aroma, almost a coconut initial flavor briefly, then dry pineapple finish. Interesting. The thing is, I calculate an ABV of 13.39% and can't taste it...the velvet hammer.

DSC04659.jpg

Some bourbon and oak. Proud of this 'batch', and yes that's my twins sono from early on. Love how it came out View attachment 197692

OK, I must have sleep deprivation. Here's what I see in the sono...on the left is a naked woman in a recliner drinking a beer. In the center is a bull dog wearing a collar with a sheriff's star, sitting and staring at the woman. On the right is a young boy wonder (Robin from Batman) with his mask and all.

Am I the only one seeing this????

I need sleep or many more beers. :D

OK, I must have sleep deprivation. Here's what I see in the sono...on the left is a naked woman in a recliner drinking a beer. In the center is a bull dog sitting and staring at the woman. On the right is a young boy wonder (Robin from Batman) with his mask and all.

Ummm Yes I am now

OK, I must have sleep deprivation. Here's what I see in the sono...on the left is a naked woman in a recliner drinking a beer. In the center is a bull dog wearing a collar with a sheriff's star, sitting and staring at the woman. On the right is a young boy wonder (Robin from Batman) with his mask and all.

Omg that's amazing. I almost want to wake my wife and show her but I don't want my eyes clawed out!!!!

That's all I can see now

Yeah, I can't make myself see anything but your description.

Ovila Quad with Plums. Way too sweet. Can't finish it. Drain pour.

Back