What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is awesome. I might save the rest for when the snow starts to fall...

ForumRunner_20130816_184717.jpg

Arbor Brewing Smoked Lager. Holy foook heavy on the smoked malt but it works. Damn delicious beer. Soooo many take away brews in our bag right now lol.

ForumRunner_20130816_204846.jpg

ForumRunner_20130816_204912.jpg

Arbor Brewing Milestone Porter another hand pulled cask ale. I was pretty much a noob to real ale cask beer till today . Gotta say I love it.

ForumRunner_20130816_210700.jpg

Had a Little Sumpin Wild, which was a real nice Begian IPA. It's truly an IPA fermented with Belgian yeast, quite nice.
Now on to one of these bad boys :D

I've enjoyed the Little Suumpin a few times without realizing it's pedigree. Might give this a go for my next batch.

Some 668 (thanks Remmy) while watching Magic City.. Shame this show got canceled. Good show that no one watched because it was on a ****ty premium channel .. Starz

NIZZLE said:
That beer sucks whaaaaat! :p

So does your face! Burrrrrrrrn! :p
Did you see my picture of my founders stuff. I only wish that growler was full of deliciousness.

Some Modus Hoperandi while breaking a half pound of Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River into mason jars for cellaring. Gonna go smoke some now

ForumRunner_20130816_183520.jpg

WesleyS said:
Yep. One of the first beers I remember drinking when I was getting into craft beer.

I remember my uncle giving me one on my 20th birthday and saying "time to drink real beer!"

Back