Could someone please stop the world? I'd like to get off now.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayrton

Reaction score
I am DIZZY today. I don't know what's wrong with me. I had a few beers last night (one of which was a green homebrew) and had some food with quite a bit of soy sauce, so I wonder if I'm a little dehydrated. I've been drinking plenty of water today, though. Weird. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Seriously, I think that is something going around. I have heard of peeps with those symptoms lately in our neck of the woods. As an aside, a friend of mine was dizzy for months...turns out he had little stones on his ear bones from minerals...he is literally someone who had rocks in his head.

ayrton said:
I am DIZZY today. I don't know what's wrong with me. I had a few beers last night (one of which was a green homebrew) and had some food with quite a bit of soy sauce, so I wonder if I'm a little dehydrated. I've been drinking plenty of water today, though. Weird. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

It's the Soy Sause. Can't be the beer!! :D

I was at the Wally-mart yesterday ............ran straight into several other shopper's buggies, instead of being indignant, they just shook their little heads and said, " I am sorry to be aimlessly wandering" . I did not ask WTF, so perhaps I am afflicted with this same dreaded disease of " Head up my anus?"

Copper

todd_k said:
do you have vertigo?

Only when my sessions last for more than an hour. Usually I'm done in under a minute though. Then I just need a couple of Kleenex and I'm good to go...

Do you really think that this could cause vertigo? :drunk:

I didn't have vertigo, but when I got up to walk around, and especially when I looked down, I got dizzy so much that I had to look up again or risk falling over or passing out. It's gone away slowly as the day has progressed, but that was *weird*. I went through a liter of water over the last few hours, so that may have helped. At any rate, it was strange.

One thing that cross my mind - and this may be a red herring - is that I tried one of my newer homebrews last night. This particular batch used a few ounces of homegrown hops, and these hops were probably sprayed with chemicals to keep them healthy. I did rinse them before drying them out for use in beer, but maybe some of the pesticides stuck around? Whatever it is, it was *strange*.

Copperhed said:
I was at the Wally-mart yesterday ............ran straight into several other shopper's buggies, instead of being indignant, they just shook their little heads and said, " I am sorry to be aimlessly wandering" . I did not ask WTF, so perhaps I am afflicted with this same dreaded disease of " Head up my anus?"

Copper

What's a buggy?:D

ayrton said:
I am DIZZY today. I don't know what's wrong with me. I had a few beers last night (one of which was a green homebrew)

your alcohol level is too low, your body is going into shock

sause said:
What's a buggy?:D

A buggy is a Shopping Cart.
You just made a funny at me...Thanks!
Bwa-hahahahhahahhahahhahahah

Happy birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!

Not to be confused with a Buggie. ('Nother story.)

Copper

ayrton said:
I didn't have vertigo, but when I got up to walk around, and especially when I looked down, I got dizzy so much that I had to look up again or risk falling over or passing out. It's gone away slowly as the day has progressed, but that was *weird*. I went through a liter of water over the last few hours, so that may have helped. At any rate, it was strange.

One thing that cross my mind - and this may be a red herring - is that I tried one of my newer homebrews last night. This particular batch used a few ounces of homegrown hops, and these hops were probably sprayed with chemicals to keep them healthy. I did rinse them before drying them out for use in beer, but maybe some of the pesticides stuck around? Whatever it is, it was *strange*.

Is drinking all the water making you use the bathroom a lot? If not, that could be a sign of dehydation

I had a bout of dizziness last year. Doctor wanted to do an MRI, but changed his mind when I spoke those three magic words, "No health insurance." 36 hours of antibiotics cleared the ear infection up.

sause said:
Oh true, Happy Birthday!! Your name isn't at the bottom of the main page so I didn't even notice.

Not the first time I been overlooked by the world, Oh Woe is Me, ;).
Thanks sweetie-pie, sause

Happy birthday to ME!!!!!! Heh heh

Copper

Back